< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Introduction to Communication Studies
Summer 2020, Section 55
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000245||CMST||192||55||Introduction to Communication Studies||3.0||Open||
|5/18/2020 - 6/18/2020||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Online Course.
|Offered through: St. Cloud State University.|
|Campus: St. Cloud State University.||Location: SCSU-Online.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 30||Seats Remaining: 2|
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after May 18, 2020. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after May 18, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is June 12, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$290.83|
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.
- Participate effectively in groups with emphasis on listening, critical and reflective thinking, and responding.
- Locate, evaluate, and synthesize in a responsible manner material from diverse sources and points of view.
- Select appropriate communication choices for specific audiences.
- Construct logical and coherent arguments.
- Use authority, point-of-view, and individual voice and style in their writing and speaking.
- Employ syntax and usage appropriate to academic disciplines and the professional world.