< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
The Legal, Ethical, and Global Environment of Business
Summer 2020, Section 54
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000161||BLAW||235||54||The Legal, Ethical, and Global Environment of Business||3.0||Open||
|5/18/2020 - 6/18/2020||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Online Course.
|Offered through: St. Cloud State University.|
|Campus: St. Cloud State University.||Location: SCSU-Online.|
|Status: Open||Size: 25||Enrolled: 18||Seats Remaining: 7|
- Requires minimum credits: 12
- Requires minimum GPA: 2.4
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after May 18, 2020. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after May 18, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is June 12, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$290.83|
- Examine, articulate, and apply their own ethical views.
- Understand and apply core concepts (e.g. politics, rights and obligations, justice, liberty) to specific issues.
- Analyze and reflect on the ethical dimensions of legal, social, and scientific issues.
- Recognize the diversity of political motivations and interests of others.
- Identify ways to exercise the rights and responsibilities of citizenship.