< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
General Chemistry 2
Summer 2020, Section 02
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000116||CHEM||211||02||General Chemistry 2||4.0||Open||
|Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|6/29/2020 - 8/3/2020||n/a||n/a||n/a||
|6/30/2020 - 7/30/2020||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Laboratory room located in WSB Addition.
|Offered through: St. Cloud State University.|
|Campus: St. Cloud State University.||Location: St. Cloud State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 23||Seats Remaining: 1|
- This course requires the following prerequisite
- CHEM 210 - General Chemistry 1 (Minimum grade: 1.67 GPA Equivalent)
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after June 29, 2020. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after June 29, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 27, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$164.44|
- Demonstrate understanding of scientific theories.
- Formulate and test hypotheses by performing laboratory, simulation, or field experiments in at least two of the natural science disciplines. One of these experimental components should develop, in greater depth, students' laboratory experience in the collection of data, its statistical and graphical analysis, and an appreciation of its sources of error and uncertainty.
- Communicate their experimental findings, analyses, and interpretations both orally and in writing.