< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Society and the Environment
Summer 2020, Section 54
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000031||ETS||375||54||Society and the Environment||3.0||Open||
|5/18/2020 - 6/25/2020||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Online Course.
|Offered through: St. Cloud State University.|
|Campus: St. Cloud State University.||Location: SCSU-Online.|
|Status: Open||Size: 30||Enrolled: 23||Seats Remaining: 7|
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after May 18, 2020. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after May 18, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is June 18, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$290.83|
Goal 05 - Hist/Soc/Behav Sci
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.
Goal 10 - People/Environment
- Explain the basic structure and function of various natural ecosystems and of human adaptive strategies within those systems.
- Discern patterns and interrelationships of bio-physical and socio-cultural systems.
- Describe the basic institutional arrangements (social, legal, political, economic, religious) that are evolving to deal with environmental and natural resource challenges.
- Evaluate critically environmental and natural resource issues in light of understandings about interrelationships, ecosystems, and institutions.
- Propose and assess alternative solutions to environmental problems.