< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Philosophy of Sex and Love [Honors Program]
Summer 2020, Section 02
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000466||PHIL||235||02||Philosophy of Sex and Love [Honors Program]||3.0||Open||
|5/20/2020 - 6/17/2020||n/a||n/a||ON LINE||
- Online Course
- Honor Students
|Offered through: Minnesota State University Moorhead.|
|Campus: Minnesota State University Moorhead.||Location: Minnesota State University Moorhead.|
|Status: Open||Size: 5||Enrolled: 3||Seats Remaining: 2|
- Restricted to program(s): Admitted to MSUM Honors Program
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is June 12, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$166.83|
- 6-Humanities and Fine Arts
- 7-Human Diversity
Goal 06 - Humanities/Fine Arts
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Understand those works as expressions of individual and human values within an historical and social context.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Articulate an informed personal reaction to works in the arts and humanities.
Goal 07 - Human Diversity
- Understand the development of and the changing meanings of group identities in the United States' history and culture.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the individual and institutional dynamics of unequal power relations between groups in contemporary society.
- Describe and discuss the experience and contributions (political, social, economic, etc.) of the many groups that shape American society and culture, in particular those groups that have suffered discrimination and exclusion.
- Demonstrate communication skills necessary for living and working effectively in a society with great population diversity.