< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Summer 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|5/20/2020 - 6/24/2020||n/a||n/a||ON LINE||
- Online Course
|Offered through: Minnesota State University Moorhead.|
|Campus: Minnesota State University Moorhead.||Location: Minnesota State University Moorhead.|
|Status: Open||Size: 20||Enrolled: 14||Seats Remaining: 6|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is June 17, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$166.83|
- 10-People and the Environment
- 5-History and the Social Sciences
- WI-Writing Intensive
Goal 05 - Hist/Soc/Behav Sci
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.
Goal 10 - People/Environment
- Explain the basic structure and function of various natural ecosystems and of human adaptive strategies within those systems.
- Discern patterns and interrelationships of bio-physical and socio-cultural systems.
- Describe the basic institutional arrangements (social, legal, political, economic, religious) that are evolving to deal with environmental and natural resource challenges.
- Evaluate critically environmental and natural resource issues in light of understandings about interrelationships, ecosystems, and institutions.
- Articulate and defend the actions they would take on various environmental issues.