< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Crime Scene Science
Summer 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000387||CHEM||105||01||Crime Scene Science||3.0||Open||
|6/18/2020 - 7/9/2020||n/a||n/a||ON LINE||
- Online Course
|Offered through: Minnesota State University Moorhead.|
|Campus: Minnesota State University Moorhead.||Location: Minnesota State University Moorhead.|
|Status: Open||Size: 100||Enrolled: 15||Seats Remaining: 85|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 5, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$211.83|
- 3-Natural Sciences
- 3L-Natural Sciences with Lab
- Demonstrate understanding of scientific theories.
- Formulate and test hypotheses by performing laboratory, simulation, or field experiments in at least two of the natural science disciplines. One of these experimental components should develop, in greater depth, students' laboratory experience in the collection of data, its statistical and graphical analysis, and an appreciation of its sources of error and uncertainty.
- Communicate their experimental findings, analyses, and interpretations both orally and in writing.
- Evaluate societal issues from a natural science perspective, ask questions about the evidence presented, and make informed judgments about science-related topics and policies.