< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
The Theatrical World
Summer 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000281||THTR||420||01||The Theatrical World||3.0||Open||
|6/10/2020 - 7/31/2020||n/a||n/a||ON LINE||
- Online Course
|Offered through: Minnesota State University Moorhead.|
|Campus: Minnesota State University Moorhead.||Location: Minnesota State University Moorhead.|
|Status: Open||Size: 25||Enrolled: 6||Seats Remaining: 19|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 21, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$166.83|
- 6-Humanities and Fine Arts
- 8-Global Perspective
- WI-Writing Intensive
Goal 06 - Humanities/Fine Arts
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Understand those works as expressions of individual and human values within an historical and social context.
- Engage in the creative process or interpretive performance.
Goal 08 - Global Perspective
- Demonstrate knowledge of cultural, social, religious and linguistic differences.
- Analyze specific international problems, illustrating the cultural, economic, and political differences that affect their solution.
- Understand the role of a world citizen and the responsibility world citizens share for their common global future.