< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
The Science of Cooking
Summer 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000264||BCBT||100||01||The Science of Cooking||3.0||Open||
|6/10/2020 - 7/31/2020||n/a||n/a||ON LINE||
- Online Asynchronous course. 100% of instruction is online.
- Proctored test requirement (2 exams), This is an online course that includes two supervised exams. Students may choose to have exams proctored online at a time and place of their convenience (fee applies), or to attend the proctored in-person exams held at MSUM at the time designated in the syllabus (fee does not apply), or to arrange an in-person exam proctoring through a Minnesota State system online test proctoring center (fee may or may not apply).
- Online Course
|Offered through: Minnesota State University Moorhead.|
|Campus: Minnesota State University Moorhead.||Location: Minnesota State University Moorhead.|
|Status: Open||Size: 30||Enrolled: 21||Seats Remaining: 9|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 21, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$196.83|
- 3-Natural Sciences
- 3L-Natural Sciences with Lab
- Demonstrate understanding of scientific theories.
- Formulate and test hypotheses by performing laboratory, simulation, or field experiments in at least two of the natural science disciplines. One of these experimental components should develop, in greater depth, students' laboratory experience in the collection of data, its statistical and graphical analysis, and an appreciation of its sources of error and uncertainty.
- Evaluate societal issues from a natural science perspective, ask questions about the evidence presented, and make informed judgments about science-related topics and policies.