< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
English Composition II
Summer 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000161||ENGL||201||01||English Composition II||3.0||Open||
|5/20/2020 - 6/17/2020||n/a||n/a||ON LINE||
- Online Course
|Offered through: Minnesota State University Moorhead.|
|Campus: Minnesota State University Moorhead.||Location: Minnesota State University Moorhead.|
|Status: Open||Size: 23||Enrolled: 19||Seats Remaining: 4|
- This course requires any of these three prerequisites
- ENGL 101 - English Composition I
- A score of 26 on test ACT English
- A score of 600 on test OLD-SAT Verbal/Critical Reasoning
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is June 12, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$166.83|
- 6-Humanities and Fine Arts
- WI-Writing Intensive
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Understand those works as expressions of individual and human values within an historical and social context.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Articulate an informed personal reaction to works in the arts and humanities.