< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Contemporary Moral Issues
Summer 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000005||PHIL||215||01||Contemporary Moral Issues||3.0||Open||
|6/18/2020 - 7/9/2020||n/a||n/a||ON LINE||
- Online Course
|Offered through: Minnesota State University Moorhead.|
|Campus: Minnesota State University Moorhead.||Location: Minnesota State University Moorhead.|
|Status: Open||Size: 20||Enrolled: 15||Seats Remaining: 5|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 5, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$166.83|
- 6-Humanities and Fine Arts
- 9-Ethical and Civic Responsibility
Goal 06 - Humanities/Fine Arts
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Understand those works as expressions of individual and human values within an historical and social context.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Articulate an informed personal reaction to works in the arts and humanities.
Goal 09 - Ethical/Civic Resp
- Examine, articulate, and apply their own ethical views.
- Understand and apply core concepts (e.g. politics, rights and obligations, justice, liberty) to specific issues.
- Analyze and reflect on the ethical dimensions of legal, social, and scientific issues.
- Recognize the diversity of political motivations and interests of others.