< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Summer 2019, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|5/20/2019 - 6/21/2019||n/a||Arranged||ON LINE||
- Cannot register for multiple sections.
- NOTE!! THIS COURSE HAS ADDT'L FEE.
- PSEO NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS COURSE.
- Wall Street Journal Fee-$25.00
|Offered through: Minnesota State University, Mankato.|
|Campus: Minnesota State University, Mankato.||Location: Minnesota State University, Mankato.|
|Status: Open||Size: 36||Enrolled: 34||Seats Remaining: 2|
- This course requires any of these five prerequisites
- MATH 112 - College Algebra (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
- MATH 115 - Precalculus Mathematics (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
- MATH 121 - Calculus I (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
- MATH 130 - Finite Mathematics and Introductory Calculus
- MATH 181 - Intuitive Calculus
- Restricted to: 5 Year, 6 Year, Freshman, Graduate, Graduate Special, Junior, Previous Degree, Post Masters With Degree, Specialist, Spcial Not Admitted, Sophomore, Special, Senior
The last day to add this course is 4 business day(s) after May 20, 2019. The last day to drop this course is 4 business day(s) after May 20, 2019.
The last day to withdraw from this course is June 15, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$258.97|